• Write a grant for a Cadlaboration Developer In Residence - someone to facilitate and develop many of our projects, underwritten by an outside grant - and housed within one of our institutions. We have the Dow Center for Art, Design and Technology at Kendall that would be a great place to house such a person. _PHIL 11_8_2006